The Division of Student Affairs and Department of Academic Support’s vision is to foster a community of IMDC students and faculty guided by integrity engaged in collaboration and dedicated to success.
The Division of Student Affairs and Department of Academic Support through partnerships with campus and community constituents promote the intellectual, emotional, physical, spiritual, cultural, and social development of students, thus preparing them for a life learning, service, and engagement. The Division and Department support the mission of Islamabad Medical & Dental College, guided by its dedication to learning, commitment to diversity and devotion to its core values.
- Lead and manage the comprehensive and collaborative efforts of the college in meeting student enrollment goals.
- Optimize student retention and persistence to degree completion by increasing engagement in student success and satisfaction.
- Advance a campus community that promotes academic success, character development, personal growth and wellness, career development, and lifelong learning in a diverse global community.
- Develop and practice methods of research and assessment that guide improvements enhancing student success and satisfaction.
- Sustain a work environment that ensures highly qualified staff to be hired, retained, and earn recognition as campus and national experts in programmes and services for students.
- Engage in constituent outreach, development and advancement activities