Dr. Akbar Niazi Teaching Hospital (ANTH)
Dr. Akbar Niazi Teaching Hospital (ANTH) Dr. Akbar Niazi Teaching Hospital is a 500 bedded hospital, owned by Islamabad Medical & Dental College which is affiliated with Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Medical University. It is going to be a tertiary health care facility and aiming to be a University Hospital. It is situated in the capital territory of Islamabad, near Bhara Kahu, on the way to Murree.
ANTH provides services such as Medicine, Surgery & their allied disciplines, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Pediatrics, Ophthalmology, ENT, Nursing, Emergency, Operation Theater, ICU, CCU, HDU,NICU, Labour Room, Laboratory, X – ray, Ultrasound etc. We aim to set the standards of healthcare those would reflect the best Quality yet cost effective as we believe in the sprit of Service. We also look forward to serve in the surrounding community as our outreach program and provide school health services as well.
Quality Policy of ANTH
Our Quality policy is to provide excellent health care all our patients, which is warm welcoming, cost effective and empathetic, ensuring ethical practice of medicine, continuously improving our patient’s satisfaction.
Mission vision ANTH
To provide state of the art health care to all our patients in a caring and compassionate manner by the best team of health care professionals in the soul of service, healing touch, empathy & dedication. To all our current and future doctors, nurses and auxiliary employees, we offer;
- An excellent working environment aiming the global standards of health care
- Attractive salary package
- Medical Cover
- Hostel & transport facility
- Continuous on job education
- Continuous career development
- Besides IMDC & ANTH, Islamabad Nursing College is about to be started for the 2 year degree program for nurses (Post RN BSN).
- Colleges of Physiotherapy & Pharmacy are also included in our future programs.