- This merit list is based on certificates/ results provided by the candidates. If any document is found fictious/tampered, admission will stand cancelled at any time during the study period in addition to the initiation of appropriate legal action.
- Candidates can email at email@example.com against any error / omission / lapse / mistake / fraud / misrepresentation in this provisional merit list within three days of the display of list. Candidate can only submit complaint via email and must attach a documentary proof (e.g., result card, etc, application ID) of his/her claim otherwise the complaint shall be rejected. Please mention the application ID in the subject line of the email.
- No complaint shall be entertained received after due date.
- Candidates are required to respond and submit fee within 3 days, otherwise their names shall be removed from the next list.
- The application status “Result Awaited” requires the concerned students to provide their results immediately after declaration, so that college could process the application further.
- Final Merit List and allocation of seats in IMDC for HSSC (Pre-Medical) Special Examination or A-Level (November 2021 Series) Examination candidates shall be determined ONLY after they provide their correct marks by the due date as prescribed by PMC.
- The aggregate merit is calculated on the following basis which was already displayed on our website.
- HSSC/ Equivalent (Science Subjects Only) = 50%
- MDCAT = 50%
Complete Lists of all candidates MBBS / BDS Session 2021-22